You can download Logitech C930E driver Software update here. The update includes features like Logi Tune, Camera Settings, and Firmware Upgrade. You can also use the latest version of Windows 10 to update the driver. The newer versions of the software are compatible with Windows 11 and Mac 12.
If you want to install the latest version of the software for your webcam, You can download the Logitech C930E Driver file below. In addition to the software, you can download the latest firmware for your Logitech C930E video camera. This will ensure that you can get the latest version of the device. You can also use the updated version of the software to add more features. Once you install the latest version of the software, you can then install it.
The Logitech C930E webcam is designed to work with virtually any video conferencing application. This makes it easy to integrate with systems. Moreover, it supports 1080p HD capture and H.264 video compression. Its wide field of view is up to 90 degrees. It can also be used to make live streaming videos. If you want to update the camera’s software, you can do so through the company’s website.
Logitech C930E Driver for Windows
|File Size||171 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech C930E Software Download for Windows
Logitech C930e BUSINESS WEBCAM Driver for Mac
|Hardware||C930e BUSINESS WEBCAM|
|Operating System||macOS 12.0, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.2, macOS 11.1|
Logitech C930e BUSINESS WEBCAM Software Download for Mac
Logitech C930e User Manual Download
How do I connect C930?
- plug-and-play through a USB connection
- Windows, Mac or ChromeOS will automatically install the inbox drivers for the camera, and the operating system will identify C930
- making it ready for your application to use right away
How do you connect C930 to a TV?
- C930 is connected to a USB-enabled computer running video conferencing software, and the computer is then connected to the TV.
Webcam is not detected by computer?
- Try a different USB port on your computer.
- Make sure the camera isn’t connected to a USB hub or docking station.
- If your camera is connected to a USB 3.0 port (usually has a blue plastic insert), try using a USB 2.0 port instead.
- Try connecting the camera to a different computer.