Logitech G603 Lightspeed Software Update Driver for a LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mouse, Below is Software that you can use for Logitech G603 compatible with Windows 11, Mac 12. The Driver including Logitech G HUB and Firmware Update 2022.
If you own a Logitech G603 lightspeed gaming mouse, you’re in for a treat. Thanks to its Lightspeed technology, this cordless mouse delivers unparalleled responsiveness and reliability. The company first announced the feature with the PowerPlay mat and has since added the G603 mouse and computer keyboard. The latest update brings even more functionality, including improved scrolling and zooming.
The Logitech G603 is an outstanding wireless mouse that offers class-leading functionality with up to ten times more energy efficiency. The integrated HERO sensors allow you to adjust the sensitivity level of any button without having to swap batteries. The mouse comes with the G HUB, a dedicated application that helps you manage your favorite games and customize macros and special commands. To update the mouse, you can download bellow.
The Logitech G603 mouse has six programmable buttons, a scroll wheel with clickable precision, and an optical sensor that delivers superior wireless performance. Its high mode features 1 Ms reporting and 500 hours of non-stop gaming. The mouse also supports Bluetooth connectivity. If you have a wireless mouse dongle, you can choose between the two modes to maximize its performance. The mouse is compatible with most devices.
This gaming mouse uses two standard AA batteries. There is no rechargeable battery, but it does have a USB dongle bay, which makes it compatible with many PCs. The G603’s genius lies in the fact that the AA batteries last forever. This makes it the perfect gaming mouse, especially for people who have trouble switching batteries between devices. And the recharging time is long, too. The Logitech G603 Lightspeed comes with a two-year warranty.
Logitech G603 Lightspeed Driver for Windows
|Hardware||Logitech G603 Lightspeed|
|File Size||40 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech G603 Software Download for Windows
- Logitech G HUB [40 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool 64bit [15 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool 32bit [15 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Logitech Gaming Software 64bit [123 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Logitech Gaming Software 32bit [111 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Onboard Memory Manager [10 MB] DOWNLOAD
G603 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech G603 Software Download for Mac
- Logitech G HUB [17 Mb] DOWNLOAD
- Logitech Gaming Software [213 Mb] DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool [24 Mb] DOWNLOAD
Logitech G603 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [500 Kb] DOWNLOAD
People also ask
How do I enable Lightspeed Logitech?
- A wireless receiver attached to the USB adapter can be found in the accessory box Plug one end of the cable into your PC, and the other end into the USB adapter and receiver. …
- Turn mouse on via the switch on the bottom of the mouse.
- Download Logitech G HUB gaming software.
How do I change the DPI on my Logitech G603?
- Native DPI steps for Logitech mice are usually 400, 800, 1600, and 3200 which you can switch between with the DPI shift button. It will likely come set to 800 out of the box. You can download their software and set it to whatever you want and save that profile to the onboard memory.
- Resolution affects your DPI in that it takes longer for your cursor to move across your screen. 800DPI at 1080p isn’t going to feel exactly the same as 800DPI at 1440p because you have more pixels to cover when moving your mouse. I couldn’t tell you what the conversion will be to make it feel the same on both but if you google it I’m sure you can find a sensitivity calculator.