Logitech M310 Windows 11 Software Download Driver for Wireless Mouse with Ambidextrous Design, Support Windows 11, Mac 12 with Latest Firmware Update Tool, SetPoint and Logitech Options.
The Logitech M310 is a wireless mouse that comes with standard and nano receivers. The mouse is standard size, making it suitable for right-handed and left-handed users. The curved shape and soft rubber surfaces make it easy to grip and feel comfortable in your hands. The plug&forget nano receiver is a small, convenient USB port that plugs into the mouse. The receiver has a built-in battery, which can last up to 6 hours.
The Logitech M310 is compatible with most modern computers. The official driver is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP. It is also compatible with Mac OS 10.4 and higher. The mouse operates on a single AA battery, which should last approximately a year. You should check the user manual for any ambiguities before purchasing the mouse. The manuals are complete and easy to read. The Logitech M310 is ideal for gamers and those who work on a regular basis.
This wireless mouse is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux computers. To use it with the Mac, you need to install the latest drivers. The Logitech M310 requires updated software and drivers. Once installed, it should work well with any Mac or PC. It also comes with SetPoint, which lets you customize various device settings and alert you about battery level, Num Lock, or Caps Lock. It is compatible with most operating systems, including Windows.
Downloads Wireless Mouse M310 Driver for Windows
|File Size||14 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech M310 Software Download for Windows
- Firmware Update Tool 64 Bit [14 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool 32 Bit [11 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Logitech Options [227 MB] DOWNLOAD
- SetPoint 64 Bit [81 MB] DOWNLOAD
- SetPoint 32 Bit [80 MB] DOWNLOAD
Logitech M310 Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech M310 Software Download for Mac
Logitech M310 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1 Mb] DOWNLOAD
Scrolling issues with Windows 8.1 Consumer Preview version
- Launch IE11.
- Open Internet Options and select the Advanced tab.
- In the Browsing section, clear “Use smooth scrolling”.
- In the Security section, clear “Enable Enhanced Protected Mode”, and then click OK
- Restart your computer.
M310 compatibility with KVM switches and hubs
Manufacturers implement keyboard and mouse support in various, non-standard ways. KVM switches may affect the functionality of your M310.
Other third-party devices that may also interfere with communication between your M310 and your computer are:
- KVM switch boxes
- Port Replicators
- Docking Stations
- USB Hubs
M310 battery life information
- Requires 1 AA alkaline battery.
- Expected battery life is up to 12 months (1 year).
Extending Battery Life
Although your M310 has a standby mode to conserve power when not in use, there are other ways you can help extend the battery duration of your device.
- Avoid using your M310 on dark or transparent surfaces such as glass. These surfaces cause the optical sensor to use more power.
- Use only alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries, such as NiMH,or NiCd, operate at a lower voltage and may negatively impact your battery life.