Logitech M330 Silent Plus Windows 11 Software Download Driver for Silent Plus Wireless Mouse, Support Windows 11, Mac 12 with Latest Firmware Update Tool and Logitech Options.
The Silent Mice from Logitech gives you the same click feel without the clicking noise. The durable high-performance feet and smooth scroll wheel make for smooth operation. The mouse eliminates excess noise and increases productivity. It is also easy to use and allows you to work at a comfortable volume. To learn more about the features of the Silent Mice, read on! Let us know what you think. Check out the reviews and find out if this mouse is right for you.
The Logitech M330 Silent PLUS is powered by a battery that lasts for 24 months. It features a 10 metre wireless range and is compatible with Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, and Linux-based computers. Its contoured rubber grips are comfortable and provide excellent grip. The M330 features plug-and-forget nano receiver. The mouse is compatible with most operating systems, including Mac and Linux.
The M330 Silent Plus mouse is powered by a single AA battery. It has a USB receiver that connects to your PC. The right-handed design of the M330 makes it very ergonomically pleasing to use. The mouse is also not bulky, which helps you work at a quieter volume. The M330 also has a convenient USB port for connecting to your computer. You can plug the mouse into your PC using the included USB cable, which is not required to use the wireless receiver.
Downloads Logitech M330 Driver for Windows
|File Size||14 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech M330 Software Download for Windows
- Firmware Update Tool 64 Bit [14 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Firmware Update Tool 32 Bit [11 MB] DOWNLOAD
- Logitech Options [227 MB] DOWNLOAD
Logitech M330 SILENT PLUS Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech M330 Software Download for Mac
Logitech M330 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1 Mb] DOWNLOAD
mouse not working or frequently stops working
- Low battery power
- Using your mouse on metal surfaces
- Radio frequency (RF) interference from other wireless devices, such as:
- Wireless speakers
- Computer power supplies
- Cell phones
- Garage door openers
- Before reconnecting your mouse
- Fix or rule out the potential problem sources listed above.
- Turn your computer on.
- Insert fresh batteries in your mouse (see M330 / M331 / B330 mouse battery life and replacement for instructions).
- Plug the receiver directly and securely into a working USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your mouse using the power switch on the bottom.