Logitech M557 Windows 11 Software Download Driver for Bluetooth Wireless Mouse , Support Windows 11, Mac 12 with Latest SetPoint and Logitech Options.
The Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse is a wireless mouse that eliminates the clutter of wires on your computer table. This Bluetooth device syncs with your PC, Mac, tablet, or any other device without a receiver. You can even use it with your mobile phone! This mouse also works with iOS devices and Android devices. This mouse makes it possible to work with a range of different programs and applications on your mobile device.
The Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse connects with Bluetooth-enabled devices and provides fast tracking for daily operations. This mouse also features a four-direction scroll wheel and a Windows 8 Start Screen button. Its ambidextrous design and programmable buttons make it suitable for both left- and right-handed users. It is available in two colors – Black and White – and is compatible with most BLUETOOTH devices.
To download the Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse, visit the official website. Alternatively, you can look for a reputable online site. You can select whichever driver works for your computer, and then follow the directions. You can then install the driver. Once you have the drivers, you can then install them on your computer. There are different types of drivers, and some of them may require a fee, so make sure you check first if the driver you’ve downloaded is free or if you’ll need to pay a fee.
If you’re experiencing problems with your Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse, you can update the driver on your own. To do this, go to the device manager and choose the Mouse and related devices category. Click the device and then click the “Update Driver” button. This will automatically update the drivers on your device. Afterwards, you can install the mouse and enjoy its smooth operation. This will ensure smoother and faster navigation of documents, websites, and your favorite applications.
Downloads Logitech M557 Driver for Windows
|File Size||14 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech M557 Software Download for Windows
- Logitech Options [227 MB] DOWNLOAD
- SetPoint 64 Bit [81 MB] DOWNLOAD
- SetPoint 32 Bit [80 MB] DOWNLOAD
Logitech Bluetooth Mouse M557 Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech M557 Software Download for Mac
- Logitech Options [296Mb] DOWNLOAD
Logitech M557 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1 Mb] DOWNLOAD
Customize the M557 mouse in SetPoint
Logitech SetPoint is mouse and keyboard software for Windows. It lets you to configure your mouse settings.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Logitech > Mouse and Keyboard > Mouse and Keyboard Settings
- Select your product from the My Mouse tab.
- Click an icon on the left to access the settings you want to configure or to get more information.
Battery and Bluetooth light on the M557 mouse does not stay on
The blue battery and Bluetooth light on your mouse isn’t meant to stay on. This is the normal behavior of the mouse.
When you turn your mouse on or replace the batteries, the light will come on for a few seconds. This indicates that the battery has enough charge for your mouse to work.
The light will go off again after a few seconds to conserve battery power.
Connect the M557 Bluetooth mouse to a Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer
- Turn on the mouse.
- Press the Bluetooth CONNECT button.
The light on the front of the mouse will blink blue.
- Add the mouse to your computer
- Windows 7: Go to Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
- Windows 8: On the Start screen, right-click in an empty space, and then select All apps > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a device.
- Choose Bluetooth Mouse M557 from the device list and then click Next.
- Type the pin code 0000, if asked, and then press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Click Close to exit.
Turning the M557 mouse on and off
- Flip the mouse over.
- Locate the power switch on the bottom.
- To turn the mouse:
- ON — Slide the switch to the right.
- OFF — Slide the switch to the left.