Logitech Signature M650 Windows 11 Software Download Driver for Signature wireless Mouse, Support Windows 11, Mac 12 with Latest Logi Options+ And Firmware Update.
The Logitech Signature M650 is a wireless mouse that works with Bluetooth and the priloenega USB sprejemnik Logi Bolt. The Signature M650 comes with ergonomic obliki and a SmartWheel for natanna mouse wheeling. It also has a built-in delu-mounted odlino for added comfort and control. It is a great choice for any gamer or workaholic.
The Signature M650 is powered by a single AA battery. The mouse can run for up to two years on one charge. The mouse also has a compartment for a USB wireless receiver. You can use this receiver with any device with a USB-A port. The M650 supports both Android and iOS. The M650 comes with a wireless range of up to 10 meters. It is easy to connect your mouse to your PC and enjoy wireless gaming.
The Logitech Signature M650 is available in two sizes and three colors. Its left-handed version can be purchased separately. It also comes with a Duracell OEM AA battery and a USB receiver. The latter is located in the battery compartment. The right-handed model has two buttons for clicking, while the left-handed version has one for sliding. Both models have a programmable IR remote. The Bluetooth-enabled version has an additional button for storing files.
The Logitech Signature M650 offers a wireless mouse that offers a variety of features. It comes in a left-handed and right-handed variant and is available in two different sizes. It allows you to choose the best configuration of buttons to suit your preference. The SilentToch technology reduces the volume of pressed buttons by ninety percent. Its SmartWheel technology also makes scrolling images more precise and intuitive. The SmartWheel makes scrolling a document a breeze.
Downloads Logitech M650 Driver for Windows
|File Size||24 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech Signature M650 Software Download for Windows
- Logi Options+ [24 MB] DOWNLOAD
Download Signature M650 Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech Signature M650 Software Download for Mac
Logitech Signature M650 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1 Mb] DOWNLOAD
How do I update my mouse firmware?
Sometimes your mouse will need a firmware update to:
- Improve the device security
- Improve or add a certain function
- Fix bugs
To see if there is a firmware update for your mouse, go to Logi Options+, select your mouse, and then click Settings on the left side of the window. Under the ABOUT section, you’ll see your device Firmware version. Click CHECK FOR UPDATE — a firmware update tool will appear on your screen to notify if there is an update available. Follow the instructions that are shown on the firmware update tool and you’re ready to continue using your mouse.
Logi Bolt does not work or is not recognized
- Open Device Manager and make sure your product is listed.
- If the receiver is plugged into a USB hub or extender, try plugging it into a port directly on the computer
- Windows only — try a different USB port. If it makes a difference, try updating the motherboard USB chipset driver.
- If the receiver is Logi Bolt ready, open Logi Bolt Software and check if the device is found there.
- If not, follow the steps to connect the device to a Logi Bolt receiver.
- Try using the receiver on a different computer.
- If it’s still not working on the second computer, check Device Manager to see if the device is recognized.