Logitech Z130 Manual speakers are a good choice for those who want a stereo speaker that provides clear sound with good bass. The speakers have a 10W peak power and 5W RMS, which is more than enough for most users. The back of the device features a reflex port facing forward. This device is also equipped with a headphone jack. You may want to use this device when you are working on your computer.
The Logitech Z130 speakers deliver 5-watt sound. They have a sleek design that fits perfectly on a laptop or desktop, and are easy to use. The speakers provide high-quality audio even when they are not on full volume. The speakers connect to your computer via a 3.5mm jack, and they have a front-facing headphone jack. The Z130 is available in various colors and styles.
These speakers feature a 3.5mm headphone jack and a forward-facing reflex port. The audio is crystal-clear, with rich, deep bass. Compared to other multimedia speakers, the Z130 has the right speaker as its central unit. The left and right speaker units are equipped with a power volume control and a headphone jack. The total power of the speaker system is 5 Watts.
Logitech Z130 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1.2 MB] DOWNLOAD
Speakers Z130 Driver for Windows
|File Size||40 Mb|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 11|
Link Download Logitech Z130 Driver for Windows
- Logitech G HUB [40 MB] DOWNLOAD
Logitech Z130 Drivers for Mac
|Operating System||macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12.0|
Link Download Logitech Z130 Drivers for Mac
- Logitech Options [16 Mb] DOWNLOAD
CONNECT THE SPEAKERS
- Connect the DC power plug to the back of your right speaker and connect your AC adapter to the electrical outlet.
- Connect to the 3.5 mm audio jack on your source device using the attached 3.5 mm auxiliary input on the right speaker.
- (Optional) Connect your headphones to the headphone jack on the front of the right speaker.
- Turn the speaker on using the power knob.