A Logitech G930 Driver, Software & Manual headset is an excellent choice for gamers because of its cordless connection and Dolby 7.1 surround sound. This headphone will last up to 10 hours before requiring a recharge. To use your Logitech G930, you must have the latest driver for Windows. If you don’t know how to install the driver, you can try third-party driver tools. These are usually free to download and are a great option for beginners.
Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of the driver updater utility, follow the instructions to install it. The free version will automatically scan your PC and list the drivers that are needed. The free version will automatically detect the latest version of drivers for your headset.
If you are looking for an alternative to the free version, you can use the driver updater software. This program will automatically download the latest driver for your Logitech headset. Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the software and use it to fix your storage device drivers. While this is a temporary fix, users have reported success using the front port of the PC to resolve the problem. It should not be considered a permanent solution.
- For the best listening experience, configure your game or media player audio setting to 7.1 or 5.1 surround sound output, if available. Avoid using settings labeled “headphones” because they do not output surround sound.
- For surround sound playback with movies, ensure your media player has the proper Dolby® or DTS® codecs to output surround sound.
- Use the sidetone setting in the G930 software for a more natural speaking experience by controlling the loudness of your voice back into the headset. This feature does not affect how others hear you.
- Use the advanced equalizer in the software to fine-tune audio playback response.
Wireless Gaming Headset G930 Driver for Windows
|File Size||123 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Link Download Logitech G930 Driver for Windows
G930 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset Driver for Mac
|Operating System||macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12 & Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x|
Link Download Logitech G930 Drivers for Mac
Logitech G930 User Manual Download
- Install the Headset G930 software to enable 7.1 surround sound, G-key configuration, and voice morphing
- Connect wireless adapter to the charging base. Connect the charging base to a USB port on your computer. Place the charging base in an open, unobstructed area on your desk.
Note: Your headset can work up to 40 feet away fromthe wireless adapter. Walls, metal objects and other wireless devices may reduce wireless performance.
- Press the power button to turn on the headset and establish a wireless connection.
Note: The headset comes with a limited charge out of the box. Fully charge the headset before extensive use
- Adjust the headband for a comfortable fit.
- Place the microphone about an inch away from the corner of your mouth for optimal voice clarity.