Logitech M190 Windows 11 Software Download Driver for Wireless Mouse, Support Windows 11, Mac 12 with Latest Logitech G HUB and Firmware Update .
The Logitech M190 is a full-size wireless mouse with a contoured design that follows the natural curve of your medium to large hands. This product offers up to ten-meter wireless range, virtually no delays, and an 18-month warranty. This makes it an excellent purchase for anyone who works from home or on the road. Read on for a review of the M190. Also, find out what makes this product so special.
The M190 is powered by a single AA battery and features a battery-saving mode when not in use. It is also compact and portable, making it ideal for travel or desk use. Moreover, the mouse comes with a USB receiver. As with many Logitech mice, the M190 is available at the Logitech store for a very reasonable price. With its many benefits, it is a great buy.
The Logitech M190 is a full-size wireless mouse that is easy to use and comfortable to hold. Its contour design fits the natural curve of your hand and offers up to ten-meter wireless range. The product also has an outstanding quality and long-term durability. Furthermore, the M190 is also highly reliable. You won’t have to worry about its reliability or lag. It can withstand heavy usage and still work as efficiently as before.
Logitech M190 Wireless Mouse Driver for Windows
|File Size||23 Mb|
|Operating System||windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
Logitech M190 Software Download for Windows
- Logitech G HUB [17 MB] DOWNLOAD
M190 Full-Size Wireless Mouse Driver for Mac
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 11, and Mac OS 12.0|
Logitech M190 Software Download for Mac
- Logitech G HUB [17 Mb] DOWNLOAD
Logitech M190 User Manual Download
- Setup Guide (PDF) [1 Mb] DOWNLOAD
Pairing a new receiver with the M190/M191 mouse
- You can find complete instructions on how to pair a new USB receiver with your M190/M191 mouse in the USB RECEIVER CU0019 guide.
M190/M191 mouse is not working or frequently loses connection
If your mouse isn’t working, the problem is likely a lost connection. The connection between the mouse and the USB receiver can be lost for several reasons, such as:
- Low batteries
- Moving the receiver from one USB port to another.
- Moving the USB receiver to another computer.
- Plugging the receiver into a USB hub or other unsupported device such as a KVM switch (NOTE: Your receiver must be plugged directly into your computer).
- Using your wireless mouse on metal surfaces.
M190/M191 battery life and replacement
- Requires 1 AA alkaline battery
- Expected battery life is up to 18 months