Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP Driver & Manual If you’re looking to play driving games with your Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP gaming wheel, you’ll need the proper drivers for your PC. You can download these drivers from my site logitechelp.com. You can also use the Drivers Update Tool. This easy-to-use utility is a great alternative to manual installation. The Drivers Update Tool only contains the latest versions of official drivers for every device you’ve ever purchased. It supports all versions of Windows, 64-bit and 32-bit.
Once you’ve installed the drivers, you’re ready to install the device. To do so, open the built-in utility and search for the device that requires a driver. Once you find the device that needs a driver, you can click on it to download it. Then, simply install the driver by following the instructions on the screen. You’ll have your new driver installed in a few minutes!
Feel the force, speed, and thrills of racecar driving. WingMan® Formula™ Force GP offers:
- Force feedback technology that lets you feel the road, bumps, walls, and crashes
- Full-size, 10-inch racing wheel
- Rubber hand grips for comfort and control
- Wheel-mounted shifters for fast gear changes
- Four programmable buttons located for easy access while driving
- Realistic gas and brake pedals
- Dual clamping system that holds the wheel base tight
- Weighted pedals base, which prevents slippage
- USB only connection
WingMan Formula Force GP Driver for Windows
|Formula Force GP
|windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
Formula Force GP Software Download for Windows
WingMan Formula Force GP Driver for Mac
|Formula Force GP
|macOS 13, macOS 12.0, macOS 11, macOS 14
Formula Force GP Software Download for Mac
Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP User Manual Download
Install the WingMan® Software
- Install the WingMan® Software first before installing the steering wheel and pedals.
- Insert the software CD into the CD-ROM drive of your computer. If your computer is AutoPlay compatible, go to Step 5 to continue with software installation.
- Go to the Windows® Taskbar and click Start, then Run.
- Type D:\DEMO\DEMO32.EXE and press the Enter key, where “D:” is the drive designation of your CD-ROM drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue with the software installation.
Making Force Feedback Adjustments
- You can test the basic functionality of the steering wheel, pedals, buttons, shifters, and force feedback effects after you have completed software and hardware installation.
- Go to the Windows® Taskbar and click Start, select Settings, then click Control Panel. Double-click the Game Controllers icon.
- Click the Properties button, then test the steering wheel and pedals. Hold the steering wheel and press the buttons and shifters to feel some force feedback effects.
- Click the Settings button to see the different force feedback adjustments you can make. Move the cursor over a control to get more information.